The Industry Watch Service provides industry averages for all sectors of UK industry. Subscribers can view the key financial ratios on screen, print reports summarizing the sector industry statistics or download the data they need for incorporation into a report of their own. We offer key financial ratios on 1000+ carefully researched industry sectors. Uniquely we calculate these ratios from the relevant firms rather than just relying on SIC classifications. Thus the industry average ratios you obtain from our service provide focused independent benchmarks for financial statement analysis of company or sector performance.
Accounting ratios featured in the Industry Watch Service have been calculated over a six-year period to show market trends. The service offers a full range of financial performance measures including profitability, liquidity and growth. Since we provide averages for small, large and best practice companies our service helps you compare any business to other businesses of similar size and sector and can highlight areas where the firm excels or needs improvement.
The key UK industry statistics provided in the Industry Watch Service make it easy to spot attractive markets by comparing figures between sectors, or simply to extract the figures you need for business plans or investment proposals. You can also drill down to the detailed underlying report, which contains a complete market analysis with company-by-company rankings and detailed financial statements.
You can view or print or download the latest data on any device.
1. Will my subscription of £497 cover all 1700+ reports for 12 months?
2. How frequently are the reports updated?
3. Does each report contain the latest industry sector averages, rankings and company financial details for all the companies in the sector?
4. How are the listings of firms in the 1000 researched reports compiled?
STARTING WITH ASSOCIATION LISTS WE INCLUDE ADDITIONAL FIRMS AFTER CONSIDERING THEIR MAIN LINE OF BUSINESS. THE EMPHASIS IS ON ENSURING WE ARE INCLUDING ALL THE LIMITED COMPANIES ACTUALLY IN THE SECTOR BUT NONE OF THOSE OUT-WITH THE SECTOR. THE REPORT LISTING IS FURTHER ENHANCED BY SUGGESTIONS TAKEN FROM DIRECTORS OF COMPANIES ACTUALLY OPERATING IN THE SECTOR ITSELF.
5. Will I also get reports covering all the SIC classifications?
YES. THE INDUSTRY WATCH SERVICE HAS 730 REPORTS BASED ON SIC CLASSIFICATIONS MAKING A TOTAL OF 1700+ SECTOR REPORTS AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS
- Use the Industry Watch to:
- Find key UK industry average accounting ratios for company benchmarking
- Download industry statistics for use in a spreadsheet or financial analysis of your own
- Compare the latest market trends for any UK sectors and print your analysis